- Coordinates the pulling of inventories and load-outs to ensure that technicians have all of the required items to complete the assigned work
- Ensures timely and accurate receiving, staging, ticketing, placement, planning, distribution, delivery, and replenishment of parts and materials
- Prepares and controls all purchase orders and invoices, shipping receipts, etc., on job-related equipment, material, parts, supplies, and tools
- Stays in touch with installation crews to assist with unexpected needs
- Ensures that required materials are filled and delivered
- Schedules deliveries
- Coordinates with safety coordinator, as needed
- Supervises the performance of all tasks involved in the shipment, requisition, and storage of materials, supplies, and equipment into and from the warehouse
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Take inventory on a regular basis and repair any errors.
- Assist with building/office maintenance
- Safely operate warehouse vehicles and equipment (forklift and trucks)
- Significant involvement in scheduling and routing of equipment/supplies delivery with our onsite trucking partner
- Coordinates material flow within the organization
- Improves workflow processes to increase productivity, ensures workforce safety, and manages warehouse inventory
- Perform all duties in a safe manner, following all safety rules.
- Ensures the health, safety cleanliness, and security of the warehouse are maintained up to standards.
- Certified Forklift Operator
- HVAC industry: +3 years or product knowledge
- Product knowledge of HVAC equipment, including air distribution equipment, HVAC components, functions, controls, design, and systems is highly desirable
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have strong distribution/shipping/receiving experience.
- Successful candidates will be proficient in basic PC skills as well as Microsoft Office.
- Clean driving record
- Knowledge of warehouse safety standards
- Competitive compensation
- Expense reimbursement
- Medical/dental and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Additional Voluntary Benefits
Job Type: Full-time