Although prior warehouse experience is preferred, it is not required. It’s a benefit if you’ve worked in the HVAC supply industry before. If you are looking to get into the HVAC commercial industry as a technician, we recommend you apply!
- Prepare orders for shipment by pulling and preparing orders.
- Receive, sort, and store incoming merchandise properly.
- Work with the stock manager to resolve any order issues.
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Take inventory on a regular basis and repair any errors.
- Ensure that the warehouse is kept clean and tidy.
- Comply with all safety and warehousing procedures.
- Assist with building/office maintenance
- Safely operate warehouse vehicles and equipment (forklift and trucks)
- Make deliveries with work van and box truck (rare but possible)
- Equipment and tool maintenance
- Ability to carry up to 50 pounds
- Ability to read and interpret numbers
- Ability to follow directions
- 1-2 years of stocking/warehouse experience desired
- Good cooperation abilities
- Knowledge of warehouse safety standards
- Forklift (a plus)
- Driving a van/Box truck
We are proud to offer:
- Competitive Salary Based on Experience
- OSHA Training Programs
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days, and Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Work Uniforms
- Opportunities for Career Growth & Development