When hiring Sheet Metal Mechanic, we look for people that can “think outside of the box”, are willing to go the extra mile, and continue to have the passion to educate themselves in our constantly changing field. Teamwork between technicians and our office staff is what helps us grow and work through jobs. If you are the type of person that looks for a challenge as well as working for a well-established company to grow with and learn from, please apply.
Sheet Metal Mechanic Job Responsibilities:
Installing & fabricating sheet metal
· High School or GED equivalent
· Minimum 5-10 Years Commercial HVAC Sheet metal experience.
· Valid clean driver’s license & reliable transportation
· Personal hand tools
We are a drug-free company & require all employees to pass a drug test & background check prior to beginning employment.
· Competitive Industry Salary based on experience and training
· Paid Holidays
· Healthcare Benefits
· Dental plan
· Cell Phone
· Company Issued Uniforms
· Technician Training (In-House & School-Based)
Job Type: Full-time